Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Robin Hood

I love, love, love Robin Hood!
If you don't know, it's a television show on BBC.
It's in its 3rd season. I haven't seen the 3rd season yet! I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.
I love this show so much, that last year I took beginning archery lessons with a class of 8 and 9 year olds.
Then I discovered that I love, love, love archery!
It's a great sport.
Although, it can be frustratingly difficult.
League archery started tonight.
I practiced this morning and shot about 30 arrows.
Then tonight I did 60.
My arms and back really hurt....
I did get 321 points (out of a possible 600).
Hmmm, I need more practice.
Funny - it's very addictive.
I can't wait to shoot again, even though I'm in pain!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you and I both!! I love this series! I used to watch it with my hubby and I begged him to get me the first season for Christmas two years ago! I still need to get the second season which was the best! I can't wait til the third season comes out on dvd in America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    I was SO SHOCKED by the ending of the 2nd season - literally standing up, open mouth - in shock. I had to watch it twice just because I thought maybe I'd missed something.
    Can't wait to see what happens in the next season!!

    ReplyDelete