Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink Poppy and Purple Allium

Just a few flowers from my garden.
I was afraid that the poppy would bloom while I was on vacation, but it burst a few blooms out yesterday. Just for me of course ;)
The allium in the bed close to my house are still blooming. They are a shorter variety, but the flowers are massive.


I bought a new camera!
Loving the macro and zoom.




My favorite poppy. Every year my Mom tries to convince me to divide it, but this poppy doesn't like to be moved or disturbed, so she fails to convince me every year.
Actually, I love to move things around in my garden, but this is the one thing that's stayed in the same place. I'm too afraid to move it, because I love it so much.







1 comment:

  1. Loverly photos! I love allium and poppies. You are a bit ahead of us.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete