Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Day

The chicks and Lavender spent the whole day outside today.
The Ladies spent the day outside too.
My run is square shaped and I had divided 1/3 for Lavender and chicks with a wire fence.
Lavender wouldn't agree to stay in her side of the run, so it was either supervise them all the time or let one flock out at a time.
I solved the problem today.
I took pieces of cardboard and wedged them between the fence and other stuff (pots, bricks, ect.).
It looks horrible, but Lavender is perfectly happy to stay on her side of the fence, now that she can't see the other side of the fence.
Good thing she's short.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to separate them like that. You will have to take some pics! I would love to see them. They sound beautiful.

    ReplyDelete