Saturday, April 20, 2013

Unscented Goat's Milk Soap


This is such a beautiful soap!  I had so much fun making it :)  

It has a really creamy, luscious lather.  And it is really, really moisturizing!  I had my hands all suds up for that photo at the top - yup that's my hands! - and my skin was so soft and felt great after the photo shoot.  And they were covered in suds for a long time.....it took a surprising amount of photos to get one that wasn't blurry!


Before cutting.


Video of the whole process!


Cut bars.

This soap is unscented and uncolored, but it has a sweet toasted almondy scent just from the yummy goat's milk and the heirloom honey I added.  I think I get to call it heirloom honey, because it's honey from my Grandpa who was a beekeeper.

I did get some partial gel even keeping it in the fridge for over 24 hours.  I think it looks beautiful!

For sale in my Etsy shop KiyiKiyi 





No comments:

Post a Comment