Friday, March 22, 2013

Having Fun and Keeping Busy


I am having so much fun with my Etsy shop!  I have had such great customers!
Today I sent off these vintage clogs to their new home in CA.  I think they will like California :)  It's a lot warmer there!

I will have to take a picture some time of my wrapped up packages.  I like to make them look cute, so when they (customer) opens the package it's like getting a gift!  It's fun :)


Earlier in the week I sent this cute little poodle book off to it's new home.  It was such an adorable book!  I really enjoyed sewing it.  I hope they liked it!




I sewed these cute little rattles this week.  Stuffed toys are one of my favorite things to make - even though they are kind of tricky sometimes.  These rattles are still waiting to find their perfect home!


I finally finished this party crown.  I have been working on it for months, but I couldn't decide on how I wanted to finish it.  When I finally made up my mind it turned out perfectly!  It's SO pretty!  I think it looks even better in person - I had it on display in my work room while I was waiting to photograph it and everyone that saw it thought it was gorgeous.  



I finished this book a couple weeks ago.  This is the only copy of this book that I will ever sew!  OMG!  It was so hard.  So many little pieces and the pattern was very complicated.  I've made a lot of soft books - this one took soft books to another level.  Who knew you could make a baby book complicated LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment