Friday, July 3, 2009

Honey Is Sick

I don't know what to do!
Honey is sick.
I noticed that she was lethargic on Tuesday. She wanted to sleep and she wasn't interested in scratching in the run.
She put herself to bed in the coop 2 hours before everyone else.
I gave her a bath, thinking maybe she was egg bound.
She hasn't layed an egg in a really, really long time.
Her vent isnt's red and her belly is soft.
Well, whatever she has it has progressed and now she can't walk, and can barely stand up, by herself.
I have been posting her symptoms on BYC , but no one has had anything helpful to say.
She has drunk a pint of water mixed with electrolytes today, but she isn't interested in food at all.
I made her scrambled eggs yesterday and she wouldn't eat them.
I made her mash with yogurt and she ate a tiny bite.
I don't know what to do!
Here is a vid of Honey

She wasn't interested in the watermelon until I turned the camera on. And she didn't end up eating it.

Her poo started out white on Tues., but now they are green and stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment